Texpedient Solutions - Introduction
Texpedient Solutions, LLC is a privately held research and design company.
Our Executive Director is
Stu Btwotwo (abbreviated: stub22).
We provide expertise in software, math, and information architecture.
We offer guidance and problem solving assistance for public and private organizations.
We do most of our work with open source tools, but we are also happy to use commercial software, when appropriate.
- Transparent AI, see Appstract.com
- Social Robots, see Glue.ai
- Semantic graphs including RDF, OWL, SPARQL, Jena, Protege, JSON-LD, SHACL, Spark GraphX, TinkerPop, GraphQL
- Scalable and flexible programming using functional languages like Scala, Haskell, Erlang, and logical languages like Prolog, OWL, with numerous reasoners and theorem provers.
- Analysis, mining, learning, and ETL tools like R, Weka, Python, Pentaho, Pandas, TensorFlow.
- Numerical and statistical analysis, often for financial applications (e.g. equity derivatives), using tools like Scilab, Octave, SciPy, SageMath.
- Artificial intelligence and adaptive systems, using Glue.AI, OpenCog, OpenAI, Wolfram, Watson, and many other tools.
- Distributed architectures using cloud computing facilities such as Spark, Hadoop, Google Cloud Apps, and Amazon Web Services.
- Information model design and implementation using conventional SQL (Oracle, MySQL, H2) and alternative NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, eXist) and Graph (Neo4J, TinkerPop) data stores.
- Modular, event based (and sometimes transactional) computing using tools like Akka, JMS, JBI, OSGi, ActiveMQ, Esper, RabbitMQ, 0MQ, ICE, Mule, Drools.
- Rich web GUIs, using HTML5, Vue.js, React.js, Cordova, Flex.
- Document-oriented computing, using XML, XSLT, Cocoon, eXist, and a variety of CMSs such as Daisy, Alfresco, Moodle.